Because that would be awesome. Even if I have to fork up some cash.... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

TheHotCops no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there any way to sync Outlook OTA with my BB if I have BIS?

Advertisement

Because that would be awesome. Even if I have to fork up some cash.

lukekjones no está en línea Stack level 1
    www.bberrysync.com $6 a month for their complete package, allows you to sync calender, contacts, tasks and notes.

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone know if there is a onetime fee of some other software like bberrysync?

tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you want free, and you're willing to do a little work for it, here are two ways that might work:

This method requires a Gmail account. First, you need the Google Sync app installed on your BB. Second, you need the Google Calendar Sync app installed on your PC.
    Therefore it is theoretically possible to sync OTA between Blackberry and Outlook using Google Calendar as a medium. I found, however, that this is much more complicated in practice due to syncing issues in general.

You could potentially do the exact same thing with the Funambol Blackberry plug-in combined with the Funambol Outlook plug-in. I have personally tried the Funambol Blackberry plug-in and it synced calendar events and contacts between my BB and the Funambol website flawlessly. However, I have not personally tried the Outlook plug-in.
    BB Wishlist:
    -Gmail BIS integration with an effective 2-way read/unread sync solution.
    -More capable integrated alarm.