BES that is..... after reading a little about BES and although there seems to be ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

immortalkhalsa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2068EBE2

is it really worth it?

Advertisement

BES that is..... after reading a little about BES and although there seems to be a number of positive points i risk loosing alot of my BB functionality due to restrictions from our corporate IT policy.......so is going on the BES really worth it for me? maybe no IM, no browsing, no more control

i will be receiving my first ever BB (8310) which will be enabled for both BES and BIS but my company will not be paying for it at all. my original reason for going on the BES was that it would be very convinient for me to check work emails out of the office but if its going to restrict so much of what the BB can do, is it really worth asking my wok to set me up? i might end up shooting myself in the foot just for work......done that before..lol, its not worth it

i look forward to your responses.

happy holidays

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Re: is it really worth it?

yeah i don't know, im not on BES with my work they wont let me! lol for you though the question how important is it for you to check your emails when your not at work, i don't know what kind of restrictions they are going to have for you, but it does seem like your going to lose alot. If it was me i would just do everything myself and check my emails when i get there depending on how many you get.