Before I start, I just want to say that I dont know anything about BES ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Intressting thought

Advertisement

Before I start, I just want to say that I dont know anything about BES or BIS.

Is it in ANY way possible to intergrate the software for getting my emails pushed to me in my router? So that it acts like a program? I just thought about it since I just bought a new router and it has an email alert system and I can type in my mail information and it tells when a new email arrives.

It's not for a company just something for only me. What do you guys think? Or is the software for the blackberry to large? Is there maybe someone who's coded something themselves to make a similar thing like this work?

PS. I might be asking a really foolish question but I havent really read alot about the software!

Cheers

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Intressting thought

Hello and Welcome to the Stacks.
    Your profile indicates you're on BES, not sure if that is correct based upon your post.
    Not really sure what you're asking here but if it's what I think it is...I don't think
    it is possible or that there is anything that makes this sort of thing possible.
    All emails are pushed directly to the BB if on BIS.
    If on BES it is slightly different but basically the emails end up on your BB.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Ah, alright.
    Yeah I was not quite sure what to put on my profile since I'm pretty new, learning a new thing each day :-)
    So what do I have to do to get my emails pushed to my BB if most carrieres here in sweden dont really support that option? It's still in a pretty early stage here north with the BB technology, everytime I answer my phone in public people gather around like my phone was from year 2024.

But if I wasnt clear enough, my question (which you have answered) was if I could install some kind of program that pushed my emails to my BB, but apparantly it doesnt work ;-) But do you think this will be realistic in the future?

Thanks for your help

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    None else who wonders like I do? :-)

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

You're welcome
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide