Hi Guys, I will be receiving my first BB on friday and i have some ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

immortalkhalsa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2068EBE2

Question Internet Connection Questions On VodaFone

Advertisement

Hi Guys,

I will be receiving my first BB on friday and i have some simple questions which i am hoping you can answer for me?

1 - i will be on a 6mb data plan with vodafone, will this allow me to surf the web or is this only for emails?

2 - will instant messaging be charged for, will it come out of the 6mb allowance or is it charged as browsing?

thanks in advance

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Internet Connection Questions On VodaFone

immortalkhalsa

I personally would call Vodafone to find your answers out just to be safe.

Hopefullyuseful no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Internet Connection Questions On VodaFone

Hi immortalkhalsa,

With the Blackberry bundle for 6Mb, you can surf the internet or send e-mails up to the 6Mb limit. For peer to peer, VOIP, SKYPE and messenger services, you would be charged the standard £2 per Mb data rate for those and wouldn't be able to use your allowance.

If you were interested in a mobile contract that wasn't a Blackberry service, you would benefit from our £10.00 internet bundle. This includes a messenger subscription service with no extra charges. This also allows for 120 Mb of data and unlimited My Mail e-mail notifications and e-mail deliveries to your phone. The cost of these separately would normally be £7.50, £3.00 and £5.00 respectively, so there's a £5.50 saving to be had here. Especially if you knew you'd used the data allowance and My Mail too.

Enjoy the Blackberry service!

Hopefullyuseful
    Vodafone UK