Can someone(preferebly a high trust) please see if I'm online I can't sign in(command failed). ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

exile211 no está en línea Stack level 2

i think someone hacked my msn messenger

Advertisement

Can someone(preferebly a high trust) please see if I'm online I can't sign in(command failed). I called tmo t make sure I had the service books and everything they said someone must be signed in my account.I would get my friends to help me but its 1am and I don't want to ring they're phones I normally use msn lol. Yahoo works but I have no contacts there. This has been going on for a day and a half.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    My trust isn't that high as I just became active on the forums. If you need help hit me up.

PIN/ID
    I just checked to see if you're online and you don't appear to be. Please remember though that if someone did hack into your account they would need to allow my request to add you.

Thanks kirean...not really sure what to do now.

PIN/ID
    No problem, glad I could help even if it was in the littlest way. I just did a test as well, while being signed into a computer I signed into WLM via my BB. A prompt displayed on my PC saying that I signed in from a different device and must sign in again. I think the Customer Support Person is incorrect.

Interesting you know she didn't even walk me through checking permissions or anything wich I believe I've checked anyway maybe I just got another bad agent.