I have an 8130, BIS, and VZW. When I choose the browser icon, the BB ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

powerdog no está en línea Stack level 2

how do I get to the web?

Advertisement

I have an 8130, BIS, and VZW. When I choose the browser icon, the BB usually takes me to a screen that has my email address at the top and options to set up email accounts, get help, go to settings, etc. Once or twice I think I went to a page that just said "login".

I have gotten emails on this phone, so my connection basically works. What am I doing wrong? I was hoping that clicking on the browser icon would take me to a homepage on the web.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: how do I get to the web?

Did you setup your homepage? Pick out the url, open browser, hit Browser Config, scroll to bottom, change "Start Page", below that type in your url, and save.
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

powerdog no está en línea Stack level 2

Is that under Settings, or should I see it when I click the browser icon in the main screen? What I get after clicking the browser icon is what I described above.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

After you open the browser. You'll find the options in there. Click the wheel or ball and scroll down to options.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~