Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by trigga15 Hotmail works on my berry i added it last night and ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

abilio no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Hotmail on the go

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by trigga15
    Hotmail works on my berry i added it last night and it started sending my email straight to it. Goodluck yall
    anyone who might need help and would like one on one just PM or pin me and i can surely help

how did you do it?????

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

You can try Get Mail

kunalakajim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    214EFD7A

its very easy to set up MSN mail via BIS. just follow the instructions on your device and you will be set... any further issues feel free to PIN me.

ANd I also figured out that reconcilation is enabled one way via handheld by default.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Hotmail/MSN is easy for every service provider other than TMO. TMO will not allow the addition of these email.

That's why he asked how you did it.

ROCKY1 no está en línea Stack level 1

is that how to set up hotmail?

Bourbon no está en línea Stack level 1

Perhaps I can get some advice in this thread, rather than starting a new one. I have a 7130c, and for reasons mentioned by another poster about having an established email account with hotmail, I need to keep it and get my problem solved if I can.

Last night I learned that you can no longer get hotmail pushed to your BB without having a subscription to the "premium" hotmail that allows you to use Outlook. So, I did that. I even got the confirmation email from MS (on my BB) right after I set it up. However, I'm haven't gotten any other emails since that one. Any thoughts on what I can do? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by Bourbon; 09-14-2007 at 11:50 AM.

BombaMyte no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240B992D

But that's the thing: I shouldn't have to pay MS to get my mail pushed when others, including some in this thread, get theirs pushed for free.

Do you think the Windows Live switch has anything to do with it?

cfecteau no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon
    Perhaps I can get some advice in this thread, rather than starting a new one. I have a 7130c, and for reasons mentioned by another poster about having an established email account with hotmail, I need to keep it and get my problem solved if I can.

Last night I learned that you can no longer get hotmail pushed to your BB without having a subscription to the "premium" hotmail that allows you to use Outlook. So, I did that. I even got the confirmation email from MS (on my BB) right after I set it up. However, I'm haven't gotten any other emails since that one. Any thoughts on what I can do? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out. Thanks anyway.
    Hey Bourbon, what did you find out?

ARHYTHMATIK no está en línea Stack level 2

Any updates on this? Is hotmail on T-Mo devices still a no-go?

andyh15 no está en línea Stack level 2

so y does it say go to upgrade.msn.com and connect to outlook r express

darkasknight no está en línea Stack level 1

Im trying to set up hotmail on my 8700 but i forgot my username to log into BIS. How do I have it sent to me??
    Addicted To Crackberry

darth1sbw no está en línea Stack level 1

I had one MSN email account workinng on my 8320; it stopped receiving emails (even though I could log in to hotmail and see new mail), so I deleted the account and tried to re-add it...I keep getting an authentication error now and T-mobile customer service can not help. On the other hand, I can easily add one of my hotmail accounts with no problem, but not my other hotmail account. I dont know why you can add one type of hotmail/msn account and not another. I found a help file for adding POP3 accounts, but can no longer access the advanced options for adding internet mail to my Blackberry. Does anyone know how to access the advanced options?

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by darth1sbw View Post
    I had one MSN email account workinng on my 8320; it stopped receiving emails (even though I could log in to hotmail and see new mail), so I deleted the account and tried to re-add it...I keep getting an authentication error now and T-mobile customer service can not help. On the other hand, I can easily add one of my hotmail accounts with no problem, but not my other hotmail account. I dont know why you can add one type of hotmail/msn account and not another. I found a help file for adding POP3 accounts, but can no longer access the advanced options for adding internet mail to my Blackberry. Does anyone know how to access the advanced options?
    This thread might help you http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d.php?p=496758
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

jennzy no está en línea Stack level 2

i'd also like to know because i'd hate to close my hotmail

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12