I'm facing difficulty in integrating one of my Hotmail ID. My primary personal hotmail which ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

tanzim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2056042F

Hotmail Integration Problem

Advertisement

I'm facing difficulty in integrating one of my Hotmail ID. My primary personal hotmail which is active for the last 17 years is working fine in BIS. But another ID which was deactivated due to long inactive period can be integrated. BIS says “error occurred while validation”. Same error occurred while configuring newly created @live.com IDs.

[FONT=Verdana]I’ve tried pop3.hotmail.com and mail.hotmail.com but nothing worked. Can anyone know why this is happening?[/FONT]

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Re: Hotmail Integration Problem

Hi Tan. Most hot mail accounts do not have POP3 access unless you pay for it, the Old one is probly grandfathered to have POP3. Hotmail is very hit or miss. I have to check mine though mobile.msn.com wont got to the BB no matter what I do.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

crackberryist no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Hotmail Integration Problem

how lucky you are to have an old hotmail account. the old ones have pop3 access. the new ones don't. you have to pay for it. it's called hotmail plus i think.
    WHY USE DRUGS IF YOU GOT A CRACKBERRY
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I'M THE ONLY "ACTIVE" STACKER IN TURKEY