i keep getting this message, how can i fix it or foward it? You're only ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

guapz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248b506d

hotmail forwarding problem

Advertisement

i keep getting this message, how can i fix it or foward it?

You're only able to forward mail to a custom domain or an e-mail address that ends in hotmail.com, msn.com, or live.com. Please try again.

europamo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A51117
    have you set this address up at your provider BIS site for BB? This would allow it. I am assuming the problem you have is that hotmail, in your options will not allow it.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Is thats the bounceback message you are recieving when trying to forward?

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    unfortunantly you can forward hotmail unless you use a service that runs money or a program that only runs when your computer is on, or you pay for hotmail plus. msn,hotmail,live only allow forwarding (out bound) to each other. this helps to ensure that ya pay the fee. the custom domain is refering to the Msn custom domain. once again it reverts back to the fact that they wont let it out unless you pay

some have said that they were able to sync mail with their BB but I firmly believe that it is a fabel or they really paid for the service and forgot or dont want to admit it

I have tried and failed and decided that yahoo (which syncs immediatly) is far more easier to manage. I kept my msn/live account due to the size limit they provide. now they store all my messages sent and recieved on my bb. that way if heck breaks loose I have a place to go..I recovered tons of (ooops i didnt want to delete that) emails

good luck and if you pay for email service your getting ripped off. unless it comes with a robot that shoots streaming video out its rear.. that is worth it

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    forgive my grammar and spelling errors-its 3am