So i got new themes for my BB but every time i change the themes ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

discozee no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Help would be really apreciated!! :)

Advertisement

So i got new themes for my BB but every time i change the themes my browser goes missing. I checked that it was not hidden or dimmed, and now i am stuck with this one theme. Cause its the only one with my browser. My question is: How can i make the browser appear on the rest of my themes? help would be really appreciated.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    What carrier and device do you have? Is it unlocked and being used on another carrier? Have you tried to resend your service books?

i have the bb curve 8330 and its t mobile yeah i restored everything frm my back up and that seemed to work i got my browser back. !!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    are you sure you are using an 8330 curve on tmobile? doesn't sound quite right.

this happens a lot and you can get your browser back by registering the device. go to options/advanced options/host routing table
    once HRT is open, choose menu key (key to left of trackball) and scroll/choose register now.

oh no my bad 8320. honest mistake i was subscribed i just needed to restore thanks though