So far, I have tried my ISP mail, too slow, my gmail - I liked ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

jgold47 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with picking a new FreeMail Account

Advertisement

So far, I have tried my ISP mail, too slow, my gmail - I liked it, but I was having problems getting emails from HotMail people and I didnt like the way the web interface handled sent messages, and Yahoo - Apparantly only about half my messages go through!

Can anyone recomend to me a new Free Email account that I can use with my blackberry that will give me reliability, remote access (pop is nice but not necessary), and will hit the BB fast?

Thanks!

Josh

mrdurant no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    215A9140

Re: Help with picking a new FreeMail Account

My name is Mark. I am the VP of sales and business development for Simplicato, Inc. I will give you a free email account. I currently use the 8100. Our systems are fast, filter spam and check for virus'. Contact me and I will give you more details.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

I use the free aol mail and it seems to work pretty good. Better than yahoo for sure.

dkozinn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f260fb

I know you said you weren't crazy about Gmail, but the new on-device client is actually pretty slick, you might want to play with it a bit and see if that meets your needs. More info is available at http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...a_program.html

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

mrdurant, Welcome to PinStack.

Can you provide a little information about your Company? What services or applications you proved and any other information that could help us understand your company.

And let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

Thanks

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

BCoop8184 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B12DA7

mrdurant your company's website looks very official. I am interested to hear more about your company too. And jgold, no offense, but I think you are being way too harsh on free e mail. haha I mean Gmail is amazing and you get tons of storage for free. Just my opinion though. I have used AOL for years and their web interface is just down right awful.

PIN/ID
    23f260fb

I suspect mrdurant will answer himself, but Google is your friend: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/10/prweb446691.htm about him, and http://www.simplicato.com/ about his company.

PIN/ID
    215A9140

You guys are right on the money, most of what i would tell you about us already exists on our website. What I tell you that is not there is that we have setup a new domain. We are giving away free email accounts to blackberry users.

We are looking for feedback from the users to better enable us to meet mobile users needs, particularly blackberry users. In addition, we have many financial customers who we have been able to help by getting assistance from this community. So we feel it is only right to give something back.

keithle06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

and how would we be able to try your service for free? just curious...

PIN/ID
    215A9140

Anyone who wants an account can request one and then we will set the account up on our simpliBB domain.

jgold47 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by BCoop8184
    mrdurant your company's website looks very official. I am interested to hear more about your company too. And jgold, no offense, but I think you are being way too harsh on free e mail. haha I mean Gmail is amazing and you get tons of storage for free. Just my opinion though. I have used AOL for years and their web interface is just down right awful.
    I am not being too harsh...if the people I am emailing are on Hotmail and if they emails dont show up till hours later, than I am not going to be too happy. Yahoo didnt have those problems untill people started getting emails 12 hours later...

cv
    cv no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Gmail. No problems here.

BCoop8184 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B12DA7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have not once had a problem with Gmail. Usually mail takes a minute or two to show up because of a senders server but that's it really.

PIN/ID
    23f260fb

I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, and at the risk of sounding like a Gmail fanboy, I too have never had problems with Gmail. I have some external accounts on some systems that I use and typically I see mail hit those servers literally within seconds of sending from Gmail. I would be more suspicious of problems with Hotmail on the inbound side than Gmail on the outbound side.