I recently bought a Blackberry Pearl while on a business trip in Hong Kong , ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

bodelafela no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2042E4C9

Help release my PIN PLEASE!!

Advertisement

I recently bought a Blackberry Pearl while on a business trip in Hong Kong , i tested the phone with my sim card at the time , and it made and recieved calls fine . However i could not test the data services as i didnt have a subscription for that at the time.

When i returned to Norway , i too out a data subscription with TRIGCOM , the problem comes when i try to register on the trigcom.blackberry.com site
    I get an error saying that this PIN is already registered.

I called Trigcom , they said to check with RIM
    I called RIM , and they say that this phone need to have the PIN released by T-Mobile Germany
    Called T-Mobile Germany , and they say they cannot release it , saying that this is a prosumer edition or something like that.

Can anyone help please , i have a very expensive phone and a very expensive data package running and i cannot use it

PLEASE HELP!

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Help release my PIN PLEASE!!

You'd have to have the 'original owner' release it for you. He'd log into his account, and do a 'change pin'. If you can't get hold of him/her, you'd have to wait till he registers a new BlackBerry on his account (that would release the present pin!)...

chantal5303 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Help release my PIN PLEASE!!

I have the same problem for my Fido blackberry 8700c for Fido in canada. I called Rim and they told me if you can not get ahold of the account holder then they can release the pin for $55. I cancelled my data plan with Fido until I see what happens. I will get another plan next month but I want to first see if I can get the pin released some how first.If not then if I really want internet I will pay $55 dollars.I am desperate to have the pin released for free.Please help