So, I went and opened my messages folder, and everything had been erased except for ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2

Help - all non-saved messages Erased!!

Advertisement

So, I went and opened my messages folder, and everything had been erased except for my 20 or 30 saved emails. Everything was gone including texts, mms, emails, etc. Any suggestions? Are they gone forever?

Is it a coincidence that I installed Empower today?

jschmiedel no está en línea Stack level 2
    It could be. If you've been downloading alot of images from your HTML email Empower stores all those images and depletes your device memory. Do you have a memory card or are you storing everything on your device?

Anyway, if you start running out of memory your BB will start cleaning out your messages to make room. I had this happen to me and lost about 50 sms messages...

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2
    No I have a memory card. How can I be certain that the images I am downloading from images are being saved on my card versus my device?

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    all you sms mms n email are stored in ur DEVİCE MEMORY.. SD card memory is only for media means pictures videos mp3 so i suggest you better make a reguler backup