a non-blackberry phone? Its not that I don't love my BB. I just am sort ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

reemusk no está en línea Stack level 3

What happens to my @sprint.blackberry.net email address if I switched to...

Advertisement

a non-blackberry phone?

Its not that I don't love my BB. I just am sort of a phone addict. Do I lose my email address?

Please 88xx or 89xx CDMA version....please come soon!

Kidding, I will hold onto my trusty 8703e for a little while.

but really. Will I lose the address? Anyway I could keep it?

thanks!

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: What happens to my @sprint.blackberry.net email address if I switched to...

You wouldn't have that email addy after deactivating the service. I've seen people go back and have been able to get the same email addy with their carrier, especially if no one chose the name that appears before the @ symbol.

When I stopped using my BB at Cingular and went to the Treo 650 for 6 months or so, my same BB addy was available when I chose it again since no one had chosen it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea, it will be deactivated. Blahblah@sprint.blackberry.net, you see the word blackberry there? Since your not going to have a bb then say goodbye to that email.Sorry...

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Unless you snag a sprint device with Blackberry Connect service on it. Such as a Treo, then I believe you should be able to keep it.

reemusk no está en línea Stack level 3

blargh...wish i could get blackberry connect on a Q

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

HTC and RIM are trying to negotiate so that HTC devices will have BB connect. I read that not too long ago.

Brent824 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: What happens to my @sprint.blackberry.net email address if I switched to...

[quote=BenMarvin
    Unless you snag a sprint device with Blackberry Connect service on it. Such as a Treo, then I believe you should be able to keep it.[/quote]

I have been searching for Blackberry Connect so I can use my Sprint Treo 700w with my company's BES Service. Anyone know where to get it?