I am not seeing my group in gmail mobile app. Say I have a list ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

soggystockings no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c87907

groups in gmail not seen?

Advertisement

I am not seeing my group in gmail mobile app. Say I have a list called jokes on my pc; it is not coming up on my mobile gmail. Any ideas?? Thx

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Are you talking about email that comes into the Inbox of your gmail account, or a Groups subscription? If this is what you mean, the group may have a News (RSS) feed which you can subscribe to using one of the many free RSS News readers available. I recommend Viigo, but there are others too. Check the Mini Version Tracker list (link in my sig).

Or are you talking about Labels? If you have email that comes, gets labeled and bypasses the Inbox, you won't get it on your BlackBerry. Only email that goes into the Inbox goes to the BlackBerry.
    JerryD

soggystockings no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c87907
    No I am talking about a "group" of people in my contact list that I have given a group name for a mass email. For ex. My mom dad sis brother uncle...would all be "family" so if I were to compose an email and just type fam the "family" name would come up so I don't have to go through the address book individualy....thx