I use both Yahoo and Google on my BIS. Yahoo works fine, but, my problem ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Google Mail Spam Folder

Advertisement

I use both Yahoo and Google on my BIS. Yahoo works fine, but, my problem is with google. I get gmail just fine but there are often emails that I don't get on my BB because google has this spam folder that some of my emails go to. Some of these emails have been important. I know I could probably just add these email addresses to my online gmail contact list and it may clear the problem. But does anyone know how to simply get rid of the automatic spam folder online to just completely knock this problem out? I'm open to suggestions

dewopa no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2063426E

Re: Google Mail Spam Folder

I dont see any way to edit the settings for the SPAM filter which is different then most web based email.
    Pat
    AT&T/Cingular 8800
    PIN: 2063426E
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Don't leave home without it"
    Go Jayhawks!

codybb no está en línea Stack level 1

this is driving me crazy. has anyone got a fix yet? i found very little is a search.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Are you sure you want to do this, c.f. "Answered Prayers"?! Do you know how much spam you are avoiding thanks to the filters?

One of my Yahoo accounts gets more than 200 a day... one of my Gmails more than 100. It would be especially annoying on a BB's small screen.

I do have false negatives, 5-10 spams a day that make it through... but only twice have I had false positives, good emails that were blocked. And this over years of use. Maybe you should give them another chance.