For some odd reason, a collegues gmail replys from another gmail accounts do not contain ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

8800bruin no está en línea Stack level 3

Gmail to Gmail Reply

Advertisement

For some odd reason, a collegues gmail replys from another gmail accounts do not contain the body of the reply but rather everything before it. From any other email service, the replys are ok. Anyone else having this issue?

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Gmail to Gmail Reply

haven't seen that one...
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

perlguy9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM

I am seeing this too. If I reply to a gmail user and they reply to my reply, i don't get the body of the reply, just the quoted text below.

turtalia no está en línea Stack level 1

yup, I am having that very issue. New to today I believe.

I've also been having an issue where my quoted text turns into pages of symbols and bits of words when sent out. which I hear is really annoying. Anyone else? (this started about 2 weeks ago)

it looks like this: .&nbsp; bad at first, but then good.<br><br><div><span class="gmail_quote">On 6/16/07, <b class="gmail_sendername">mia</b> &lt;<a href="mailto:xxxxxxxxx">xxxxxxxxx</a>
    &gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">I&#39;m

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

i'm having this problem as well, either started yesterday or today. it's VERY annoying but it's not ahppening to everyone. any updates/solutions?

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

hmm i have tested on my pearl with gmail to gmail and mine seems to be working just fine.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

bratflu no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having the same problem.

I don't use pop to get my gmail email. I have an automatic forward to my blackberry email address. It's been working fine for 1 year now. This has only happen in the last week or so.

Anyone have an answer?

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats weird that it happens to gmail forwarded to another account. This is definitely not an issue with everyone as not all my friends with bbs are having this problem. I tested though, if someone responds to you in gmail and change the format to plain from rich then you should be able to read it. Either way, there's gotta be a solution to this...