So this is the second time i've had this happen. I'll stop receiving email for ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

edm9644 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E00A15

Gmail resending mail with BIS

Advertisement

So this is the second time i've had this happen. I'll stop receiving email for about an hour or two then all of the sudden I start to receive two weeks worth of email. Stuff I have already received and reconciled is resent and my inbox has about 107 messages and counting. Is this a gmail issue or BIS? Anyone else having this problem?

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Gmail resending mail with BIS

Have you cleared out the trash and spam folders? Gmail keeps all emails in one big file with labels. So when there are over 200 messages the BIS can get squirlled up.

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Re: Gmail resending mail with BIS

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~today in the morning on or about 820 am. I received 1582 new messages from my gmail account. This is weird but I guess if it was something to do with the BIS then all my other email accounts would just acted the same way. Could it be that google relocated our server or all email servers to another one ? To maintain several of thir clusters.? I don't know.