My wife and I both have our gmail accts setup for pop access on our ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

gmail question

Advertisement

My wife and I both have our gmail accts setup for pop access on our berries. Hers, though, marks her messages as read (on the gmail site) when she views them on her berry and mine doesn't. I can't find any differences in the way the accts are setup. Any ideas? Thanks.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    It is in the initial ways that the account is set up- when you initially set up the email on the berry, do you remember the question about synching or deleting on the pc when done on the berry? if not, I would delete your email account (on your berry) and set it up again. I have done this to change things, and it works- Chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    That's the check mark box item? I have that checked... I will try to delete and reconfigure my gmail acct and see what happens, but I already have it setup like that. Thanks for the tip. Ill let ya know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by riffman View Post
    It is in the initial ways that the account is set up- when you initially set up the email on the berry, do you remember the question about synching or deleting on the pc when done on the berry? if not, I would delete your email account (on your berry) and set it up again. I have done this to change things, and it works- Chris
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    ok, i undid my gmail and then set it up again, and it still doesnt work... any other ideas?

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well, You could just dl google synch and it will do that automatically, plus sync your calendar- I use it, and it is a fairly small app. - Chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by riffman View Post
    Well, You could just dl google synch and it will do that automatically, plus sync your calendar- I use it, and it is a fairly small app. - Chris
    thanks, but not the solution i was hoping for.