Ok, so I've asked around and I am still having the same issue. I have ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

golbiga no está en línea Stack level 1

gmail and BIS

Advertisement

Ok, so I've asked around and I am still having the same issue. I have Cingular, I've set up gmail through BIS and all was working well except for the receiving of my sent emails. So I looked that up and fixed that issue by applying the appropriate filter (making "from field" w/ my email to no be sent to handheld). Now the problem, ever since I've done this I receive half of the emails that are actually sent to my gmail account. What am I missing here? I'm ready to throw the phone against the wall! Should I wipe the phone clean and start from scratch? Is there an issue w/ the phone? Service Books? I don't know! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: gmail and BIS

Welcome to pinstack. Well, try to delete the service books and resend them, then let us know the progress.

Thanks. I've tried that a bunch of times already, but I will try again. I just deleted the service book from my blackberry and pushed out a new service book via BIS. It's weird though, some emails come through and some do not.

Ok, No go...Now I'm getting nothing at all. What am I doing wrong here???

projectzero no está en línea Stack level 2

Make sure the filter you set is just filtering email sent FROM your gmail address and not forwarding them to the device, not email sent TO.