Hello everyone, I have 2 gmail accounts, 1 att.net account, and a yahoo account setup ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

Atrocity no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243B1999

Question Getting Emails Deleted

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I have 2 gmail accounts, 1 att.net account, and a yahoo account setup on my Blackberry 8310. I noticed that when I delete an email on my 8310 I choose from Mailbox and Handheld the email are still on my accounts when logging into the accounts using a PC. How can I fix this? Are there settings that need to be changed individually on each account. Also is there a way that when deleting emails on these accounts using a PC that they will delete from the Blackberry automatically?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Getting Emails Deleted

while in messages, choose menu/options/email reconciliation

make sure wireless reconcile is set to ON for each acct (you change each acct at the top with the drop down menu)

ktabel01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    while in messages, choose menu/options/email reconciliation

make sure wireless reconcile is set to ON for each acct (you change each acct at the top with the drop down menu)

Having the same problem on yahoo. Using pearl 8100 on Tmo BIS. Was working for the longest time but stopped deleting on the yahoo servers in past week or so. Didn't change any settings, and checked these just in case and they are correct. Any other places this could go wrong?

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    check the same place menu/options/email reconciliation

then for the email account make sure next to delete it says handheld and mailbox