Hello! I hope someone may be able to help me. My corporate IT desk configured ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

ap2g no está en línea Stack level 1

Getting duplicate emails from BIS

Advertisement

Hello! I hope someone may be able to help me. My corporate IT desk configured my bberry to use MS Outlook on BES. I just added my Yahoo! free account using BIS. However, I am seeing the Yahoo! email in the Yahoo! folder (icon with arrow) and also in my main Inbox (icon with now arrow) which should be BES. How do I make sure that email to my Yahoo! account only goes to the folder with the icon - the BIS folder? Does this have anything to do with Options -- Email Reconciliation? I logged into BIS and sent the Service books but that did not solve the problem. Any ideas out there?

Thanks very much for reading!!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Getting duplicate emails from BIS

I have never used BIS and BES, however I have multiple email accounts on my BIS. You get a folder for each individual email account, but all emails also go into the main email folder, messages, as well. I have my seprate email folders hidden and I only use the main one.

I am going to guess the same thing is happening to you. Maybe there is a folder in there for just the BES email account.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

ap2g no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Getting duplicate emails from BIS

Hi melissaox,

Thanks for your help. I'm new to BB so I guess I just expected that the main folder would only hold me corporate email. I will try to see if I can create a folder that only shows my corporate email.

thanks!!!