Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 17 of 17

my work email gets on average 400 emails a day, which no more than 10% ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

  1. #16
    apollo514's Avatar
    apollo514 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1

    Forward outlook emails to my BB curve

    Advertisement



    my work email gets on average 400 emails a day, which no more than 10% is work related. The rest, 90%, is all spam.

    I use Cloudmark desktop to filter my spam. I'm very satisfied with it, works great for my desktop. My Outlook is set to check emails every 1 minute, whatever comes in as spam is automatically sent to my Spam Folder and the good emails remain in my Inbox. I'm not on exchange server.

    My questions is:

    Can I forward only my inbox emails to my BB curve? or do I have another option?

  2. #17
    flunkadelic's Avatar
    flunkadelic no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12

    Re: Forward Email?

    You can forward by rule. For instance set a rule to forward if it's coming from sender "123@gmail.com" and to "a recipient." You can also leave outlook open at the office and computer on to automatically check mail and also set up forwarding rules on there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •