Hi there, New here, thanks for the great site. Anyways, I use hotmail as I'm ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

jmutiger no está en línea Stack level 1

Folder question - Hotmail internet mail

Advertisement

Hi there,

New here, thanks for the great site.

Anyways, I use hotmail as I'm on the road, and my option to change isn't really good since I'm well established on hotmail.

The problem is I can't access my folders at the moment from the BlackBerry (7250).

Is there a way to see and use the folders? Or can I only ever use the inbox (base level folder).

Jon

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

try opera mini!

Download Opera Mini onto your BB and you should be able to view most any site that you cant view with the BB browser.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    jmutiger, Welcome to PinStack.

Are talking about using the Browser with hotmail, or using the View Folders Option on the Message Menu? If the former, fiz's solution may be the only way if you can't get to them using the BB Browser. If the latter, then the answer is no you can't get to any other folder, BIS is not designed that way.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Are you with Telus cause they have an agreement with hotmail and I can almost use all the function of the true email the only prob I have is with attachment

If you are with Telus just open your browser and use you Telus bookmark and this should go

Hope this helps

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you set you bb browser to emulate ie it should work

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Hi jmutiger, welcome to pinstack. Waiting for your response so we can best answer your question. Let us know if any of the info provided helped you.