By mistake I erased a coupleof messages that I really need . is there a ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF

Question erased emails

Advertisement

By mistake I erased a coupleof messages that I really need. is there a way to get them back??

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Not unless you have a backup that has them. There's no Undelete on the BlackBerry.
    JerryD

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Jdellasala is right. What email address are you using? Blackberry.com? A personal one. If it's personal go into your email folder, hit menu, select options, select Email Reconciliation, make sure Delete On says either "handheld" or "prompt." If on Prompt you will have the choice come up when you try to delete an email if you want to delete it off the handheld, or off the handheld and your email's inbox from the website. If it's on Handheld it will only delete off your Berry, not your inbox. Use this option so just incase you ever do delete em email off your Berry in the future, there will be a copy on your email's website.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    O ok. Well im stuck then. I thought there was a way to check, like a folder like on hotmail. Thanks anyways!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~