A disclaimer before we start, I am new to blackberrys and the one I am ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

rooney no está en línea Stack level 1

Emails move to 'Old Mail' in Aol

Advertisement

A disclaimer before we start, I am new to blackberrys and the one I am researching is not my own.

My boss's blackberry is set up with her aol email. She tells me previously she was able to read emails on her blackberry without them being marked as read in her aol account, but we recently had to delete the aol account from her blackberry and recreate it do to other issues. Since then whenever she checks them on her blackberry, it's marked as read in her aol.

I've tried to turn the email reconciliation off as I have read, but I believe that only works with servers. Anyone know how this could work?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Emails move to 'Old Mail' in Aol

*bump*

rooney, im not sure that this can be done. im bumping you to see if anyone else knows.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I know in Gmail, under settings you can have an option to keep them as unread.
    Maybe check under the POP settings in AOL. I don't use AOL so I am not 100% but check it out.

Gmail gives you the options to: Archive, Keep in Inbox, Delete; messages that are delivered by POP.

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

AOL is on an imap server and can not be set for pop3. I use to do tech support for them until they laid us off due to outsourceing. I don't think there is anyway to fix your issue, but check out keyword imap to see if their are any suggestions there... That keyword has info on how to set up third party email clients. Good luck!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~