Is there a way I can see all the Email accounts add/view/change/delete them on my ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

Bootsector no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CFA3F

Email Stats?

Advertisement

Is there a way I can see all the Email accounts add/view/change/delete them on my BB pearl? I have it set up with Hotmail.com so when I get an Email I get a message on my phone saying I have an Email, but I'm don't think that my phone has that set up, because I did it on the web.

Also, I would like to have my Comcast.net Email message me, BUT I use it through Outlook 2003 through a POP3 server, is that possible aswel to get messaged from? Mainly I'd like to find out how to manage all the Email accounts I have set up with my BB. I heard you get a maximium of 5 accounts per a phone.

Then, I have a contact on my phone list with an Email with it, when I try and Email the person, it says "No message services confiugred. You will only be able to Save Draft." does this mean that I have no Email accounts set up on the phone and I'm having my actual Hotmail.com send the message? How can I get this set up?
    PIN: 204CFA3F

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Email Stats?

bootsector - you can have up to 10 email accounts pushed to your BB.
    you have to set that up within your tmobile account, online or thru the 'set up personal email' icon on your bb...you must have a BIS data plan.

im not sure how to set up pop3, as one of the pros helped me... but all that will be configured thru your tmobile account

PIN/ID
    204CFA3F

Thankx Cherri, I'm looking into some stuff right now, POP3 is a regular setup it looks like but yes i need that BIS plan thingy.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

sounds to me that if you are getting email from hotmail, you have a data plan, just maybe the wrong one?
    or you just haven't set up your BIS account yet?

PIN/ID
    204CFA3F

As far as calling T-Mobile and setting it up, thats a Negitive. But Hotmail.com has the set up options in their mail client, all you do is enter your phone number and it sends a message to that number that you have an Email. I haven't gotten around to calling TM yet but I'd like to find out how to look at the Email accounts you have set up. It'd be a nifty tool.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsector
    ... But Hotmail.com has the set up options in their mail client, all you do is enter your phone number and it sends a message to that number that you have an Email....but I'd like to find out how to look at the Email accounts you have set up. It'd be a nifty tool.
    They are sending you SMS (Text messages) so just make sure you have unlimited because they can add up quickly.

To view the accounts, you can log into My Tmobile - scroll to the bottom of your account and you will see Blackberry email setup.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

PIN/ID
    204CFA3F

LoL, yea I made sure I had the unlimited text's. Thnkx I'll look into the TM setup thingy.

PIN/ID
    204CFA3F

FOR T-MOBILE USERS :

Goto http://www.tmobile.com and sign in user your login and password, then goto the Email setup for BB's. You can ONLY use "SMTP or POP3" says T-Mobile, then after you set that up DO NOT use the filtering, its a pain in the a**.