Recently I had someone set up a website for my small business. He passed on ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

oh-crap no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318B3A14

Question Email Receiving issues....

Advertisement

Recently I had someone set up a website for my small business. He passed on the info so that I could set up my email in Outlook. He gave me this to use for my username….. xxxxx+enhanced-mobility.com. It works fine in Outlook but I can only SEND emails with my BB. The BIS page for Verizon only lets me use xxxxx@enhanced-mobility.com (my email address) as the username.
    The guy that set up our website talked to the host people and they wondered if their firewall was not letting the BB IP address through. Does this make sense to anyone? I am dead in the water here, I can’t use this email address with my BB. Any ideas?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Email Receiving issues....

You need to find out if your Outlook is connecting to your email service through POP, OR if you can access it through your Web Browser (called Outlook Web Access). If the answer to either (or both) of these questions is Yes, you simply need to set up the account on Verizon's BIS site:
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    JerryD

PIN/ID
    318B3A14

It is a POP and I am set up on Outlook. It works fine with Outlook. It is set up on BIS but my BB will only SEND email, it will not receive email

projectzero no está en línea Stack level 2

Make sure your outlook is configured to leave a copy of messages on the server. Its possible that outlook is taking all your mail off the server, and when the blackberry polls the server every 15 minutes, it's empty.

PIN/ID
    318B3A14

Thanks.... That was the problem