I have a new problem after installing a media card but don't think its related. ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

email received??

Advertisement

I have a new problem after installing a media card but don't think its related. Anyway I am receiving a blinking red light for new messages and know I did receive one as I sent a test to myself. the problem is I go into the messages and email folders and can't find the new emails. Where did they go?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Try opening your inbox and hitting the menu key. Then click on the search option, make sure its set to all services and all folders and hit search again. This will show you all messages sent and received. Also you can try a battery pull if it still doesn't go away.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Try opening your inbox and hitting the menu key. Then click on the search option, make sure its set to all services and all folders and hit search again. This will show you all messages sent and received. Also you can try a battery pull if it still doesn't go away.
    I have tried both of those and still nothing. The only other thing is that I installed blingberry changed by wallpaper and changed out my trackball but those are fine. It only started last night.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Okay I found the emails by doing the search option, but I cannot figure out why they are listed under January 24th emails instead of a new heading for today Feb. 5th? How can I fix this?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Okay found my own solution for this on pinstack. You guys rock. I can always find an answer here. Basically I needed to change the time. Here's the Blackberry website article. http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/dynam...C&kcId=KB11075