New BB user - 8830 and new to PinStack. I created a new profile to ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

cp76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Email Notification Profile ?

Advertisement

New BB user - 8830 and new to PinStack. I created a new profile to set up different notification profiles for phone and 2 email accounts. I went back in to the profle to edit it and, in the process, somehow deleted the profile for one of the email accounts so that now I can't change the notification. I get the email for the account, but it still uses the notification I initially set up. That account does not show up in the Profile at all. I tried to create an entirely new Profile using the New Profile menu selection but the email account does not show up there either. Any idea how I can get this email account to reappear in my Profiles feature? Thanks in advance.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Email Notification Profile ?

Resending the service books may help. It may not work but it's work a shot.

gunslinger595 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2440f435

If all else fails back up your BB using the bb desktop then wipe your bb clean, plug your BB back to your computer and restore your previous programs. This worked for me hope it helps.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks gunslinger. Some newbie follow up questions. Does wiping the BB clear all personalized settings and reset everything to factory defaults? In restoring the programs from the computer, do you mean from the back up file or will the programs be reloaded in the sync process? If the restore is from the back up file, how do I get the back up file into the BB?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~