So I haven't been receiving any emails for a while. They aren't that important for ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469

email not working

Advertisement

So I haven't been receiving any emails for a while. They aren't that important for me but its nice to know when I get one. But now it hasn't been working for about 2 weeks with my replacement BB. Im wondering what's the problem. Maybe my os isn't that great, I changed the host routing table and deleted a few apps figuring it was a memory issue but nothing. Battery pulls and resets did not help either. Anybody have any ideas? I haven't been on in forever so kinda lost now. Thanks

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: email not working

I had the same problem and it turned out that my firewall was turned on...so check that first.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

You probably need to log into your BIS site and change your PIN to the new one. If you already did that, then try resending your service books. Hope that helps.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ive_email.html also check this thread to see if this might help.

PIN/ID
    24ACB469

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    You probably need to log into your BIS site and change your PIN to the new one. If you already did that, then try resending your service books. Hope that helps.
    how do you do that?

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

If you have already created a BIS account with T-mo then login here: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?b...bile&locale=en with your username and password. If you had not changed your PIN yet it should prompt you to do so when you log in. If it does not prompt you then go to change device and enter the new PIN and ESN info. After changing the PIN, click on the send service books. That should get you running again.

PIN/ID
    24ACB469

OK THANKS! everythings working once again....wow...this thing is going to be buzzing a while.