Hello, I currently use the 8703e. I'm on the BES and some how today through ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

sjpmedia no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Issues Please Help - Urgent

Advertisement

Hello,

I currently use the 8703e. I'm on the BES and some how today through my GF using my phone for 5 minutes at the airport, all of my messages are gone on the blackberry. I logged onto my laptop, connected to the VPN, and hesitently opened outlook - and thank god - all my messages are still there. It's imperative I get these emails back on my device, but through all of the playing around I have done on desktop manager I have not been able to get the messages over to the device.

I will be in London tomorrow with no laptop access - and will desperately need this to work, can someone PLEASE assist me.

Thank you,

Stephen

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Forward the emails back yourself, that should bring them back to the BB. That is assuming you are still receiving your new emails to the phone.

It's about 4,500 messages - there is no way to sych using the cable?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Stephen,

Did you check to see if the messages were moved to another folder on your BB? If they were indeed deleted, re-synching will not bring them back to your BB. If you have time, I would forward the important emails that you need from your laptop to an email address that is picked up by your BB and then you will at least have the ones you need. If someone else has another solution, they will be along soon. Good luck.

Question

Thank you for all of the suggestions. Unfortunatly, I do not have anything in any of my folders. I am however still synched with the BES as I'm receiving emails to it. As far as the 'important ones' - I receive only important emails, and unfortunatly the work I do these are very vital to my day to day work.

It seems as if the solution would be simple. I have the messages in my outlook; I would like to think there has to be a method to synch these messages.

Anyone else?

lindycu no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319BDB8B
    Would reprovisioning the device on bes help? If the messages are not in the deleted items folder, then I'm concerned that if you did a reconciliation, all the items would be moved to your deleted items folder. The only other issue is that all of the items are older than your oldest message setting. But I'm not about to claim to be a BES or BB expert, just offering some more thoughts
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~