When I get an email it doesnt show ANY pics how do I fix this ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

spydercofanatic no está en línea Stack level 1

Email doesnt show pics

Advertisement

When I get an email it doesnt show ANY pics how do I fix this Im running 4.5 OS Upgraded yesterday and dont really know what im doing lol

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Did you upgrade the service books and the enable html on your email options? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Probly NOT I dont really know what to do on this thing lol how do I do all of that

Hahaha no problem.. Go into the website where you manage your email accounts. There you will see a botton that says send service books. Also when you go into your email folder, click on options and make sure that you have set view html as yes. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Let me know if you have any problems so we can find out how to make it work for you. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Resent my service but no pics unless I chose in the menu to get pics and didnot find the option menu to chose yes for my html got anything else lol

tlynnebaker no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried all of this; however, there is no option to slect that will allow pics to be downloaded. Could it be that vzw does not have this option available?

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D
    yes it works on vzw because that is what i have. take the battery out first for a min.. then see if html is in the email settings. There is also host routing table under options - advanced - and delete the one in bold. if that doesnt work then reset service books. It worked for me after doing all this.

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by spydercofanatic View Post
    Resent my service but no pics unless I chose in the menu to get pics and didnot find the option menu to chose yes for my html got anything else lol
    wait if you see the get images link in the menu then you have html enabled .. write yourself an email from your computer with text that is bigger then normal and a color like blue. then send it to your BB. If its blue then its reading the html.