Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I noticed my yahoo account comes to me fastest. Gmail tends to take longer. I ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Email delivery delay through BIS

Advertisement

I noticed my yahoo account comes to me fastest. Gmail tends to take longer. I don't have a pop account to try out for you.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

In talking with Tmo support, I was reminded that RIM only polls the pop3 accounts every 15 minutes or so, so I had to configure my individual comcast and gmail accounts to forward to my xxxxx@tmo.blackberry.net account. Is this the way it should be configured? I just used my handheld email to send email before on my 7100i, however, I would receive email from my other accounts. I rarely had the need to check the time stamps, as it typically wasnt an issue or necessary. However, now that everyone communicates with my via my comcast email, it does!
    Thanks for everyones help!

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Quote Originally Posted by pentace
    Well the way that works N8DBB is one of the reason T-Mobile upgraded to the BIE instead of the old BIS is because witht eh new systems and the email providers working directly with RIM.. soon all the email will be Point blank delivery.. yahoo was the first and now gmail is working on it .. what this means is no more delays.. and then finally the ability to sync online calanders and contacts.. how kick *** is that
    I cant WAIT for Point Blank Delivery. Any idea of timeframe?

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I've been having delivery issues with T-Mobile. Not only my Gmail mails but even ones I send right to the tmo address. Sometimes it will get one sooner than one sent before it.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

You know after I posted this I started getting my gmail faster Mine arrive pretty fast... I only notice because sometimes I email myself links to get them on my BB without having to do all that annoying typing
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12