Ok, I will start by saying that I have worked for about 6hrs trying to ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

mpfeffer no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Configuration with BIS - Telstra

Advertisement

Ok, I will start by saying that I have worked for about 6hrs trying to get this to work. I have read all the Blackberry help manuals & Telstra BIS manual.

I unsuccessfully tried to install BES Express on our Win Server 2003 server. It wont give me an option to create an SQL database at the database screen. I followed the instructions to the letter, to no avail.

On speaking with our external network IT company, they have provided me with an IP address & port for our POP3 server and told me to use that. How do I use an IP address to set up the email account on the Blackberry Pearl, as no where in the BIS provided by Telstra can I find where to use it.

Help please.

mpfeffer no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Email Configuration with BIS - Telstra

After 1hr on the phone to RIM I have a workable solution. Still no BES but we have a redirect on our MS Exchange Server that is forwarding to the balckberry email address setup with the BIS Account.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Email Configuration with BIS - Telstra

Thanks for the update, sorry someone didnt have an answer for you in a reasonable amount of time. Im used to being on the phone for hours at a time getting a solution so I can relate.