Hey, everyone- I saw an earlier thread about getting rid of an email account redirecting ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

tjedwards no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Accounts/Service Book

Advertisement

Hey, everyone-

I saw an earlier thread about getting rid of an email account redirecting into the blackberry. I have the same problem, and for the life of me I can't find where my personal (vs corporate exchange server) emails are listed in the service book.

I do find two lines in the service book that may be pertinent. One says "Desktop (CMIME)" and the other reads "Web Client (CMIME)." If I just delete the desktop cmime line, will that keep personal emails from redirecting to the Blackberry? My corporate account email comes from the full version Outlook via my company's exchange server, while my personal messages are forwarded via Outlook Express through a pop-3/smtp-server arrangement.

Thanks in advance...

TJ

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Email Accounts/Service Book

Welcome to the Stacks TJ. Check the icons on your home screen. Do you have 1 that says internet email set up (or something similar)? If you open that, you can follow the menus and that would allow you to delete the personal emails you don't want going to your BB.