hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone else out there is having a similar issue. ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

erosas no está en línea Stack level 1

Email account keeps needing to be validated

Advertisement

hey everyone,
    i was wondering if anyone else out there is having a similar issue. My company provides OWA access and i have my pearl 8100c setup to receive these emails. Things where working well for about 2 months but now i have to validate my account 2-3 times a day. Most of the time when i click validate emails start flooding in. I'm guessing it is a server access issue as another BB user on t-mobile gets knocked out as well. Any suggestions i could pass along to IT would fantastic.

thanks in advance!

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Email account keeps needing to be validated

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have my Pearl set up for my corporate email as well. We have online access via Outlook Web Access. It will work for a month or two and then I get a message saying something to the effect of this account is no longer available. When I go to check my mail at work or online, I can't login anymore either. I figured it has to do with the fact that we are required to change our password after a period of time (or maybe after a number of loguns, I'm not really sure). I work in healthcare, so this is actually required by law, so I really can't get around it. I don't know if this is the same as your situation, but I thought I'd share. Maybe ask your IT department?

jestar15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    400DD044

Re: Email account keeps needing to be validated

It's possible that the issue that you're running into might be corrected if the OWA account is integrated with the IP address instead of the URL.