Is there a easier way to delete my email off my BB Pearl? is there ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

snowcat no está en línea Stack level 1

Easy way to delete email for my Pearl?

Advertisement

Is there a easier way to delete my email off my BB Pearl? is there any kind of software where you can delete mulitple emails at one time? thanks and I am fairly new at the BB? thanks for any help...............

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    You can delete all you emails or emails at once by going to you messages icon and highlighting the top date hitting menu and select "delete prior".

You can also while in "messages" hit menu and select "view folder" then open the folder you want to delete messages from and again hit "delete prior".

And I believe highlighting other dates will delete only prior to that date.

Welcome to the Stacks

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I own a 7130e. I am almost sure the keyboard functions are the same for most BBs. But, you should be able to hold down the "aA #" with you left thumb and "scroll' down your email list with your right thumb. This highlights as many multiple emails in a row as you want and then press your scroll button again and this gives you the option to delete. Let me know if it works on your pearl also !

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger
    I own a 7130e. I am almost sure the keyboard functions are the same for most BBs. But, you should be able to hold down the "aA #" with you left thumb and "scroll' down your email list with your right thumb. This highlights as many multiple emails in a row as you want and then press your scroll button again and this gives you the option to delete. Let me know if it works on your pearl also !
    Thanks for the info! yes it works on the Pearl also as much as you think ya know about these devices theres still room for more

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dfc420
    Thanks for the info! yes it works on the Pearl also as much as you think ya know about these devices theres still room for more

Yep. I agree. That's why this is a pretty cool forum!

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ahh! Perfect! Was wondering how to do this very thing last night.

snowcat no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks

thanks for the info...................

cpembleton no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Easy to delete email for my Pearl?

This is awesome. I knew there had to be a way to do this, but couldn't for the life of me figure it out.