I'm kinda new to the BB thing, so please bear with me while I try ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

TriZz no está en línea Stack level 2

Question E-mail issues...

I'm kinda new to the BB thing, so please bear with me while I try to explain the situation the best that I can:

I set up and e-mail account and I'm not entirely sure how I did it. It was for my work e-mail which resides on a Microsoft Exchange Server. All I know was that I was able to configure it from the phone directly, I didn't have to install software, or hook to the computer to get it to work. I just put in my work e-mail address, my password and VOILA!

Now, the issue is this: Last week, the exchange server went down. I had received a message from my blackberry saying that it was unable to log in to get mail and that I should check to make sure my password hadn't changed.

The exchange server was back up within the hour. However, I haven't gotten an e-mail since. My password has not changed.

Does anyone have any insight on how I may resolve this so I can start getting my work e-mail again? I've tried to delete the e-mail address and start again, but since I don't remember how I set it up - I can't delete it (or set it up again).

Thank you all for your future responses,

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    T o' Bee

Re: E-mail issues...

~via BB (
    This is an easy fix. You need to contact your BES administrator ( the person who does takes care of your Microsoft Exchange and who probably initially gave you your password). Tell them you need an enterprise activation password. These passwords are only valid 24 hours. You need to do this when you several things, such as your problem, or say when you upgrade your operating system. Good luck!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: E-mail issues...

Did you use the Enterprise Activation icon or the Setup Personal Email Icon? If the former, Toddboy is correct. If the latter, use it again to access the page where you set it up and delete the account, then re-install it.

hope this helps
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles