I currently have three e-mails set up on my blackberry. All person no corp. I ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7

E-mail Issue

Advertisement

I currently have three e-mails set up on my blackberry. All person no corp. I have gmail, yahoo, and blackberry. For some reason some of my e-mail aren't getting to me. I don't know if it is happening on all my e-mail addresses but definetely on my gmail acount. They aren't getting to my phone or my gmail mailbox! Also in my gmail mailbox i keep getting e-mails from myself that say in the subject like "Delivered:subject" and they are empty when I open them. But someone keeps replying to my e-mails I send them and their reply doesn't get to me. Any Ideas? I sent the service books again and checked my e-mail settings. It's just weird that they aren't showing up in my mailbox either.
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Do you also access these accounts on a desktop or laptop via Outlook, Thunderbird or another mail client?

As for the Delivered messages, you have your Delivery and/or Read receipts turned on. You can turn off by going into a Messages folder, clicking on the BB menu button, scrolling to Options, then go into Email Settings where you can adjust your receipts, etc.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Also check your filters if you have any setup within the email account. I had some on my hotmail, go to specific hotmail folders, so I never got them on my BB (like the ones from my wife lol
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Excellent point, rashard!

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7
    No I don't use outlook on any of those accounts. Ya I already tried deleting all my filters. Ya thats whats weird about the reciepts they were already turned off. My blackberry is just going nuts. It's been dropped one too many times.
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7