Hello, I guys I have been searching around the forums, and spoken to the Bell ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

ataller no está en línea Stack level 1

Difficult Email Problem

Advertisement

Hello,
    I guys I have been searching around the forums, and spoken to the Bell Mobility tech support guys numerous times and have yet to find a solution to my unique problem.

(This problem is with a gmail account that has worked for over a month, and a 7130e, on Bell mobility in Canada).

It all started when I was getting the typical emails from blackberry when your Desktop[CMIME] service book needs to be deleted. I deleted it, and for some reseaon no longer recieved email at all.

I called tech support and they instructed me to delete all my service books and have them sent again. I did this, I also deleted reinstalled my email account, did a hard reset soft reset, took battery out, and resent service books 100 more times. The problem remains the same, after we reset everything I will recieve all the emails in my inbox in one lump sum, and then no longer recieve anymore throughout the day. I can send messages, but do not recieve them. For some reason messages are not being pushed to my device. I can still access the web through my WAP broswer as well.

Any ideas?

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

In your Bell Mobility BIS account, do you have the preference for the email account set to "deliver email (messages) to handheld"??

You could also try having a BlackBerry rep from Bell completely delete your BIS account, and then sign up for a new account and add your PIN to it.

Hi,
    I had them make a new BIS account for me, same problem, I get messages forwarded from gmail to a blackberry email account, just not directly to the gmail one.

I just looked at my BIS setup page on the bell mobility website, I do not see an option have to messages delivered to handheld. However, I remember seeing that option someone on some page or maybe the desktop software. I will try and find it. For now they forwarded me to their 2nd level tech support hopefully they will know.

Thanks for your help so far,

-Adam

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Good luck Adam, If you find the solution, please share so if another stacker runs into the same issue

Just want to make a quick note about my problems resolution.

It turns out it was a widespread problem with GMAIL, and not blackberry or bell mobility. There was a post on blackberrycool.

Check it out

-Adam