I work for a company that has Blackberry Service for corporate employees but not for ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

rookie08 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Corp email blocked, please help

Advertisement

I work for a company that has Blackberry Service for corporate employees but not for us in the field. I used to be able to simply set up a rule in my Outlook 2007 and all email was forwarded to my blackberry email address. That way I would not have to stop at a wifi location, boot up my laptop and check email every hour. Recently the IT department changed the systems and no longer allows emails to be forwarded to an "outside" address so my emails no longer come to my Blackberry address.

I can use the web browser and log in to our exchange service but it is VERY slow and I have to keep checking it.

The redirector works great but I can't use it because I take my laptop with me. I've searched and can't find a solution so I figured I would post.

Has anyone found a workaround for this?

Thanks!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Can you access e-mail via Outlook Web Access? If so, you might be able to set up your work e-mail through BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS), the way you have your personal e-mail set up. This is what I have done. You can find instructions or doing this in the Technical Support Blog link in my signature.

Please post back if you have any questions.