Hello, Prior to previous one or two BIS releases, blackberry would receive a copy of ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

natan no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Copies of sent emails on blackberry

Advertisement

Hello,
    Prior to previous one or two BIS releases, blackberry would receive a copy of every email sent through gmail web interface (or any other means) where BIS would treat sent mail as new and deliver it on a blackberry. Now this is no longer the case and Sent Mail is no longer being delivery on blackberry.

Is there a way to configure gmail bis account in such a way that I DO get copies of emails? It was actually convenient to have copies of emails on my blackberry of emails I sent from other media.

Thanks!

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    This knowledge base article from RIM discusses how to stop sent messages from being sent to your BB. You could just reverse the process. http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2037674723 copy and paste this link in your browser. Another option would be to create a filter in the BIS account settings to do the same thing. Hope it helps.

Thanks, but I don't think this would help. I currently don't have any filters that I can reverse. Even if I set up a filter with a condition "from my email address, do so and so", this only applies to incoming mail, and emails that I send in gmail.com are no longer considered "incoming" by the new BIS hence the filter would not work. I'll keep researching, maybe i'll find a solution.

Someone suggested send the email to the recipient and your @blackberry.com account. Do you think that would work?

Just did a test email to see if it works, I'll let you know in a minute.

HUH! No it didn't work either! My wife's iPhone recieved it but I didn't....?? I did read that gmail now blocks all sent email associated with you. I don't know...confused

Ok, it did work, I just didn't configure the email properly...lol So if you send an email from a pc just include your @blackberry.net email address and you get a copy. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help, but this is cumbersome to configure when compared to the way it worked before where it just did work Thanks though.