Hey there, I'm hoping someone a lot more learned than myself can figure this one ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

riz513ca no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Can't reply to email!

Advertisement

Hey there, I'm hoping someone a lot more learned than myself can figure this one out. I'm on my second 8830. The other one had some issues. Anyway, I've loaded my address book and email accounts onto this one but for some weird reason I cannot respond to any of the emails I receive.

It used to be that I would simply highlight the email, push my trackball to open it, push the trackball again to reply and then finally push the trackball once again to send. I'm able to open the email then "reply" but once I'm done my typing and want to send...the only options I have available through clicking the trackball are "save draft" and "full menu". I don't even have a "send" option through the full menu when I explore that.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Riz

sugarbutt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241CF1B5

Re: Can't reply to email!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This has happend to me before as well... I am trying to remember exactly what I did but can't remember for sure. I believe I sent the service books again to fix the issue. Have you tried that? You can do it from your BIS account webpage.

Hope that helps, if not I am sure someone will have the answer.

Good luck!

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

Make sure the TO: field has an email address and not just a name. Highlight it and click menu > show address. Sometimes, when you reply to people not in your address book, it replaces email with name of sender.

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09

It is service book related due to the BB outage. Just resend them and you can send mail again. But here is the kicker, I don't know when it will be back up or if it is already up. Will post back.

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09

well i still cant even log into my BIS account to send myself the service books, so i can recieve mail and not send

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA