can someone please tell me how to open an attachment in email with mobile pocket ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

mikebob no está en línea Stack level 2

can't open attachments

Advertisement

can someone please tell me how to open an attachment in email with mobile pocket reader or is it even possible with microsoft office-.xls-.pdf-word. I got everything else working finally but just cant open my attachments.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    what firmeware are you running on your phone. check by going to options\status

what do you mean by firmware, i have a pearl 8100 and email through bis. I have only had mobile pocket reader for about 2 weeks. I have saved alot of documents from microsoft on my phone and open them fine.

forgive me if any of my questions are just totally stupid I am new to all this blackberry lifestyle.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    mobile pocket reader i think only can read ebooks. Depending on what phone firmware (OS) that would determine if you can open certain attachments.

Is there any blackberry guru out there who can tell me how to open xls and word and pdf attachments in my bis email. Blackberry site says it should open these files but for the life of me I cant find the answer on how to do it. It just says "unrecognized document format. Resend?"