Hi, I have a BB 7730 v4.0.2 but I don't have the BB browser or ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

edgard01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Browser and email client missing!!!!

Advertisement

Hi, I have a BB 7730 v4.0.2 but I don't have the BB browser or the email client installed at my device, my carrier is TIM at Brazil and they don't have online downloads for the BB, where can I download this applications so that I can send emails from a POP3 account and access the internet??
    Thanks a lot

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Browser and email client missing!!!!

Hello Edgar and Welcome to the Stacks. If you already have a data plan set up, try Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table/Register Now and then do a battery pull reset (pull out battery with BB on and then wait at least 30 seconds before putting the battery back in).

edgard01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    Hello Edgar and Welcome to the Stacks. If you already have a data plan set up, try Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table/Register Now and then do a battery pull reset (pull out battery with BB on and then wait at least 30 seconds before putting the battery back in).
    It doesn't works!!!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I would then call TIM directly and have them push the browser and clients to your phone. There might also be a way to do it on line.

Selva no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey Edgar I'm brazilian to..but I live here in California...entao vc tem q seguir esses passos...Go under options
    Network
    Start provisioning
    Options
    Advanced options
    Host round table
    Register know 3x
    Faca esse registro e depois desligue e ligue seu aparelho..e vc tera seu browser e seu email setup...abraco..ha e tbem acho q seu aparelho nao vai aceitar pop3 vc vai ter q fazer um email com google mail...valeu Jeff...(Jeffcalifa@gmail.com)

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

hi edgar welcome to pinstacks , are you sure you have a data plan , that means signed up for a data account with your phone company , if not you will not see the browser until your plan is activated which can take 2 or 3 days , hope this helps

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If you have the data plan you may need to log on to your BIS account again send yourself the service books.