I did some searching to find out if the address given for the device (@vzw.blackberry.net) ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4

blackberry wireless address. why the option..?

Advertisement

I did some searching to find out if the address given for the device (@vzw.blackberry.net) is accessible online... No.

But my question is... What's the difference if I set delete to delete on handheld or handheld and mailbox?
    "Who Dares Wins"

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    delete on handheld will leave the messages still on the server. useful to free up blackberry space but keep your messages for later viewing

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I think it is just a standard option that may not apply to the particular E-mail
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I figured as much. It would be stupid to have the ability to delete on the handheld only and not be able to delete from the server due to a setting. Haha. Thanks for your input. That's account is just going to stay on "handheld and mailbox."

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    yeah that's what I would keep it set on.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey