Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks, I'd still rather be only paying when (and if) i need to use WAP. ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

FarCanal no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry WAP service book...

Advertisement

Thanks, I'd still rather be only paying when (and if) i need to use WAP. I will rarely use it, just want it available to me.

So expensive, but it would be safer than using a public computer for my banking.

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3

I have never had a contract before always used pay and go but I bit the bullet to get a fully functioning BB and I am glad that I did.

There was mention recently about a company that had delevoped a prepaid method of running a BB so pay and go may be coming to BB before too long.

FarCanal no está en línea Stack level 1

Cool, I hope so.

That, and the use of Blackberry Unite (if I can ever get my hands on it), would be sweet.

hpgchi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by FarCanal View Post

Its a shame, cos I put in a T-Mobile SIM and the service books appear even though it is not on a Blackberry tariff, and WAP can be used using their T-Zones connection.
    When I take the SIM out they disappear.
    I can manually inject browser service books and manually edit the HRT with some trickery, but after entering the O2 APN details the damn browsing still cannot commense. The PDP context is even established, but something falls short.
    I'm sure my only hope is for someone to backup their service books with the O2 WAP settings and be nice enough to send it to me? pleeeeaaaassseee?
    How do you inject service books? or manually edit the HRT?

jlaing2607 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    BBDM allows you input the SB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12