Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by wheelz BBM is a great way to connect as lucifer has stated ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    BBM is a great way to connect as lucifer has stated but its also a good tool as earlier this week lucifer walked my bro through the bb set up process start to finish. Thanks again lucifer. The more people you have with different interest the more you learn about your bb and about people in general. Its instant and full of features.
    No problem man! Just glad I could help!

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    well, now that I no longer have a BB, it basically means no more BBM.. However I still keep in touch with some of my old BBM friends.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Wow! Mr carter! How ya doin man?
    Long time no talk!
    Hope all is well!

sweetsugaeyes no está en línea Stack level 1
    do you get charged extra from talking to people on BBM from different countries??? i'm from USA and im talking to an ex of mine thats in Canada.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    No sweet you do not get charged for convo. Out of the country. With a blackberry you have to pay for a data plan. Bbm uses the data plan so there is no charge. That's what is grrat about blackberry. I used to talk to a guy in England and a friend in Texas at the same time on bbm. The money you pay for data plan to get email and internet covers bbm conversation or photo sharing. So talk away. Have fun

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsugaeyes View Post
    do you get charged extra from talking to people on BBM from different countries??? i'm from USA and im talking to an ex of mine thats in Canada.
    Nope, that's the beauty of BBM. You can chat away free of charge to anyone in other countries.

sweetsugaeyes no está en línea Stack level 1
    great...i have unlimited everything so that's perfect..thanks guys so much.. at first i was scared i would get charged because once i added my ex on BBM lol we were chatting for a long time. haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12