Hi folks. Very recently my company provided blackberrys (pearls) to a number of users out ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

mkelley1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry NOT Emailing Outlook Meeting Invites- only direct to Calendar

Advertisement

Hi folks. Very recently my company provided blackberrys (pearls) to a number of users out in the field and we are all having a problem with outlook meeting requests or invites. We are all on BES and we all get our email synched. (Our phones are set to wirelessly synch too)

Problem is when an outlook meeting invite is sent to us the invite is not received in our inboxes on our phones and the meeting goes straight to our calendars without letting us know. If we go back to our pc outlook shows the invite and we can accept/decline from there. If we decline the BB calendar synchs and the meeting is removed. If we accept it stays on our calendar as expected.

Because we do not get an email notification in our phone inboxes we sometimes only have 15 minutes notification of a meeting (when the meeting reminder pops up)!

Question: Why are we not receiving the meeting request invite in our BB inboxes?
    And, what can we or our admins do to change this setting.

Thanks!!

tundranugget no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up BB also NOT receiving meeting requests

Thanks, mkelly1. You have described our situation perfectly. I am going to quote your thread to our tech support "experts". They do not seem to understand. We have tried any number of different things, with no luck.

I have search all over in many forums and I gets hits, but no definitive solution.

Thanks.